CUADRILLA RESOURCES CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
We adhere to a commitment to conduct our business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism.
- Caring for our people – Cuadrilla respects, values and welcomes diversity in its workforce. Cuadrilla complies with applicable laws and provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity. It is also important to us to provide our employees with appropriate training and development to ensure they are enabled to carry out their responsibilities to the highest of standards.
- Caring for our communities – We strive to be a good neighbour, recognising our responsibility to work in partnership with the communities in which we operate. We understand this means regularly communicating, (listening and responding) with those communities. We also provide support, financial or otherwise, for certain community projects and initiatives which are detailed in our Community Sponsorship & Donations Policy.
- Working with our partners – We are committed to ensuring that we conduct business with our suppliers and all stakeholders that are involved or affected by our business, according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards with fairness and integrity and in an honest, open and transparent manner. This is embodied in our Anti-Corruption and Bribery policy.
- Workforce safety – We are committed to providing a working environment which is both safe and fit for the intended purpose, and ensures that health and safety issues are a priority for all business operations. This is embodied in our Health, Safety & Environment Policy.
- Protecting our environment – We believe that preserving a clean, safe, healthy environment can go hand in hand with meeting our energy needs. We are committed to a programme of management and continuous improvement to minimise any direct or indirect environmental impacts that may be associated with our business operations. This is embodied in our Health, Safety & Environment Policy.